Andrew Wade returns to the podcast to discuss an insanely long studio build, audio career development, and what it’s like working with A Day To Remember.
That’s only the beginning. On this episode we dive deep. From discussion about room treatment to being an effective producer no matter your level of notoriety to compressor talk. You know that there’s going to be tons of info to take away from this with Andrew Wade on board.
“No one’s going to care about what you’re doing until you’ve done something that people care about.” – Andrew Wade
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– The thought process behind how Andrew designed his studio
– How he grew his craft and business over time
– Why failures are actually invaluable tools for growth
– Details about recording A Day to Remember’s “Right Back at it Again”
– Andrew’s favorite vocal chain
– How to charge when you’re first starting out
– Boutique guitar amps Andrew loves
– And much, much more
Drum Room A
Eyal’s Control Room
Drum Room B
The gold floors in the studio
A closer look at the fiber optic panels
More lighted panels in the drum room
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.