Joel Wanasek has the answers you need to make sure you stay #nosmalltime.
Want Joel to answer your questions? Send them to Joel@urm.academy with the subject line “Dear Joel.” The more detailed the better!
“You’ve got to lead people, but you can’t tell them what to do.” – Joel Wanasek
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– How to maintain your passion for music
– Helping polish a band’s songwriting and when you shouldn’t bother
– Making the decision about whether to go to college or jump into starting a studio
– Joel’s philosophy for balancing low end
– Setting goals
– How to unleash your inner social butterfly
– The benefits of analog summing
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.