Joel Wanasek has the answers you need to make sure you stay #nosmalltime.
Want Joel to answer your questions? Send them to Joel@urm.academy with the subject line “Dear Joel.” The more detailed the better!
“Being able to get a mix that’s competitive with the best of the best and do it in a few hours, and do it consistently, now that’s what separates the big time guys from everybody else.” – Joel Wanasek
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– How to overcome feeling like you’re not progressing in your craft
– The importances of focusing on fundamental principles rather than waiting for “AH HA!” moments
– Why you shouldn’t believe everything you read in forums
– How to compare and choose converters
– How to deal with friends that are made of 4k
– Expanding your client base
– Joel’s advice for his 19 year old self
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.