Welcome to #Mixcritmonday, the show where we critique YOUR mixes.
Your mixes of A Day To Remember’s “Right Back At It Again” are on the chopping block. Gird yourselves for the love. #Mixragemonday
“We’re not here to ‘yes’ you; we’re here to tell you the truth.” – Eyal Levi
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Things to watch out for on this mix
– What happens when you don’t get your balances right
– Mixing for pop punk rather than a genre like metal
– How to make sure your mix doesn’t cause ear fatigue
– The importance of low end monitoring accuracy
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.