Finn Mckenty has the life and career answers you crave.
Want Finn to answer your questions? Send them to [email protected] with the subject line “Dear Finn.” The more detailed the better!
“Is it really true that bands make decisions based on whether somebody has nice gear or not? I’m not sure that it is. What I’m very certain of is that, if they are making that decision, they have no fucking idea what nice gear is.” – Finn Mckenty
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– What branding actually is
– Why Finn believes that charisma is essential for performers
– Degrees for creatives
– How to prepare for career transitions
– Getting clients for you new studio
– Why no one is going to care about your unknown band’s studio diary
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.