Welcome to MixCritMonday, the show where we critique YOUR mixes.
This month we look at audience submitted mixes and focus on finding balance via volume and EQ.
“Half the battle is knowing what you are doing wrong” – Joey Sturgis
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The right balance between cymbals and shells
- A process for finding the optimal lead guitar levels
- How to set a compressor’s attack on a snare
- Boundaries for master bus compression
- Where to cut harsh guitars
Want us to crit your mix? Click here to find out how!
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.