You guys have questions, Eyal Levi’s got your answers.
Want Eyal to answer your questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Dear Eyal.” The more detailed the better!
“Now that you’ve got those clients, what are you going to do with them?” – Eyal Levi
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Ways to find clients as you build your reputation
– How to handle a band or manager asking for your mixing sessions
– Eyal’s approach to adding synth tracks to mixes
– How to balance EQing soloed and in context
– The story behind how Nail the Mix got started
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.