We’ve got Trey Xavier of Gear Gods here to talk building a YouTube empire, shred guitar, and, of course, gear.
Okay, so we let our guitar nerd flags fly a bit on this one. Nothing wrong with that as long as you keep a sense of humor about things. And who better to join us for that than Trey? There’s also a ton here for anyone interested in learning how to market themselves and stand out from the crowd.
“I think that humor is very very important in not being a joyless dick.” – Trey Xavier
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– The importance of finding your niche
– Overdrive pedals
– Approaching music theory from an interesting perspective
– Perspectives on guitar gods
– Shred, rock, pop, and jazz. Oh my!
– Trey’s advice for starting a YouTube channel that can be applied to pretty much any venture
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.