Chris Sernel works with some of the biggest pop acts in the world, and no matter your genre, he’s got songwriting advice that’s going to help you level up your songs.
Writing and producing songs that compete at the top of the charts is not an easy feat. Regardless of the genre, no one wants to release songs that go unnoticed. Are the songs you’re working on going to connect? Would you like to know how to make it more likely that they do? This episodes’ for you.
“Several writing sessions start with an unspoken form of who’s copyright can we violate today.” -Chris Sernel
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– How to write songs that connect with listeners
– The power of the hook
– Coming up with cohesive, clear ideas
– The complications involved in releasing music on major labels
– The importance of making your songwriting routine
– Getting through writer’s block and not waiting for inspiration
– Figuring out how to deal with shifting trends
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.