Fred Archambault (Avenged Sevenfold, Last Call With Carson Daly, Alice Cooper) has a wealth of knowledge about getting into and being successful in the audio production industry.
From producing the biggest metal bands on earth, to mixing live recordings for hit TV shows, there’s very little that Fred Archambault hasn’t done. And you’re in for a treat, because he doesn’t hold anything back in this episode.
“If you do good work, then you’ll leave a trail.” – Fred Archambault
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Different methods for mixing bass
– Fred’s advice for breaking into the industry
– Differences between mixing live recordings and studio work
– Fred and Eyal’s experiences going to Berklee
– The place of internships in building careers
– The technical secrets behind some of Fred’s mixing techniques
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.