Mike Mowery, president of Outerloop Management joins us to discuss the ever changing landscape of the music industry.
Branding, social media, video, photo content, getting management, on and on – keeping up with all of them is a juggling act and it can get overwhelming. How do you build an effective and manageable game plan for all of these things? Mike Mowery lays down some guidelines that are certain to get you on the right track.
“Change is inevitable. And sometimes it’s exciting and sometimes it’s frustrating.” – Mike Mowery
THIS WEEK, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– How to keep up with the ever changing music industry
– The importance of branding
– Effectively using social media
– Why you should be active in helping develop a scene
– If and when a producer should get management
– How to get in touch with industry professionals as a producer
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.