Graham Cochrane, online educator and Youtube personality, joins the show to discuss how he created the popular Recording Revolution channel and went from food stamps to success.
Graham faced absolute challenges in his career, but with a proper support structure, amidst adversity and criticism, he was able to succeed.
“Word of mouth is still how things work in this world” – Graham Cochrane
Things You’ll Learn:
– Making great sounding records using just the bare minimum of gear and tools.
– Marketing oneself and staying true to a specific demographic
– The importance of keeping a consistent voice
– Why it’s best to commit to sounds early in the production process
– Best practices for a studio website
– How to stay ahead in a competitive world
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.