Producer, composer, and entrepreneur Warren Huart reminds us that the core of it all, you’ve gotta keep that passion burning.
This episode is like a booster shot If you ever feel like you’re in a rut and you’re struggling to get the results that you want. Warren has built an amazing career for himself, and the progression of how it happened has some twists and turns you wouldn’t expect. But it’s easy to see why he’s so successful after talking to him; his passion is contagious and he truly cares about encouraging others who share that passion.
“When something comes easy to you, it’s amazing how you don’t stick at it.” – Warren Huart
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Why being naturally talented at something might not be all it’s cracked up to be
– Classical, pop, and metal and how their similarities and differences are noteworthy
– Warren’s take on the shifting environment of the music industry
– Discomfort as fuel for creativity
– The importance of teaching to Warren
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.