JD (Ice Nine Kills) is back to answer your questions about orchestration.
Want JD to answer your questions? Send them to email@example.com with the subject line “Dear JD.” The more detailed the better!
“Just having that instinctual knowledge [of theory] changes your whole game, and it’s a learning process for me, and it always will be.” – JD
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Computer hardware options for running sample libraries
– How to make your orchestration cut through in a mix
– The different results you’ll get from various sample libraries
– JD’s recommended libraries
– Resources for becoming an orchestration pro
– How to handle reverb for orchestra samples
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.