Joey Sturgis provides the answers to your most pressing questions.
Want Joey to answer your questions? Send them to Joey@urm.academy with the subject line “Dear Joey.” The more detailed the better!
“All we’re doing is making music, and anything that makes that easier is great.” – Joey Sturgis
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– Joey’s motivational slogan
– When you should negotiate royalty rates
– Automating to make low end hits stand out
– What Joey thinks of plugins that do some of the heavy lifting for you
– How to fix vocal tracks that have background noises in them
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our [cp_modal id=”cp_id_7934d”]mailing list[/cp_modal] to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.