Joel Wanasek has the answers you need to make sure you stay #nosmalltime.
Want Joel to answer your questions? Send them to Joel@urm.academy with the subject line “Dear Joel.” The more detailed the better!
“Getting great at guitars is an art, and I mean ART, and it takes time. And if you want to master them then you have to put in the time to get great at them.” – Joel Wanasek
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
– How to approach telling a prospective employer that there are things you don’t know yet
– Getting amazing, wide, heavy guitar tones
– What tracking sessions usually look like for Joel
– Setting up your listening position
– How to mix fast
– Taxes, when should you start reporting income from audio work?
– And much, much more
Thanks for listening!
Sign up to our to discover more!
Nail The Mix is our online mixing school that gives you REAL multi-tracks from REAL bands, plus a mixing class from the producer who recorded it. Past guests include Periphery, Chelsea Grin, Machine Head and State Champs. Join now for instant access!
Leave any questions, comments, or feedback in the comment section below.